Hybrid solutions incorporate new materials, such as pastes and substrates, in combination with traditional silicon-based electronics. The key benefit of printed electronics is the ability to produce thin, lightweight, flexible, rugged and environmentally friendly electronic products.
Your printed electronics solutions from Hoffmann + Krippner:
- Printed circuits in combination with conventional electronic components
- Printed resistors
- Flexible electronics
- Transparent and translucent touch foils
- Hybrid components
Printed electronics is a process in which the application is built up additively. The corresponding layout can be printed on various substrates. The electronics are printed using the method of screen printing. Fully automated production lines in sheet format allow easy and cost-efficient execution. The in-house electronics production also allows assembly of additional electronic components.
- Technical consulting from concept to series production
- Manufacturing from prototype to large production runs
- Screen printing in sheet format
- Component assembly using in-house electronics production